Trigon Benefit Solutions provides the following plan administrative services.
- Educating, Consulting and Recommending customized health plans
- Enrollment of the group or individual
- Pre-screening any medical concerns to expedite the underwriting process
- Deliver and review the administration kit with client company personnel
- Form a sales and service partnership between the client and carrier
Increases in the cost of medical care have increased the need for health insurance. Private health insurance covers health related costs – starting from hospitalization, surgery, laboratory tests and other medical costs.
Trigon Benefit Solutions offers our clients:
- The highest quality benefit plans at the most competitive rates
- Service levels that are unsurpassed in the industry
- Fast, accurate quoting, presentation, and efficient enrollment
- Detailed information on benefit and plan features
- A wealth of experience from present and past clients
Our goal is to convey a sense of professionalism and ensure plan satisfaction to our client companies from the first day we meet.
Our Trigon Benefit Solution team will assure our clients that their requests are handled promptly via email, phone or by website. We will assign a customer service representative to your company in order to prepare customized proposals, explain benefit plans, complete and submit enrollment applications, track underwriting and process renewal requests.
We offer a host of health plans that can be customized to fit the needs of your business.
Trigon Benefit Solutions offers customized retirement programs designed to fit all types of businesses, regardless of size.
Our solutions offer ease of administration to the employer as well as providing a diversified selection of investment choices and internet access for individual participant account balances and account information.
Trigon Benefit Solutions offers an integrated 401 (k) program designed to fit all types of businesses, regardless of size. Our solution offers ease of administration to the employer as well as providing a diversified selection of investment choices and internet access for individual participant account balances and account information.
Once you have expressed an interest in learning more about how a 401 (k) plan could add to your employer benefit program, a provider specialist will contact you to review the overall plan and coordinate enrollment meetings with your employees to discuss the variety of investment choices under this 401 (k) plan.
Upon enrollment, your assigned provided specialist will maintain the plan documents, complete the required form 5500 in a signature-ready format, provide all required compliance testing, allocate contributions to proper participant accounts and investment funds and provide an integrated pension solution to manage your employee’s plan.