Arizona Tax Credits: New Employer Withholding Lawwritten by
2883 views | 0 comments
As of January 1, 2010, Arizona taxpayers can now authorize their employers to reduce their state tax withholdings for certain tax credit donations. This does not reduce your tax liability, but it does allow you to make donations through your withholdings rather than out of pocket.
Tax credits impacted by the new law include the Working Poor Tax Credit for donations to qualified charitable organizations, the Extracurricular Activities Tax Credit for donations to public schools (including charter schools), and the Arizona Scholarship Fund for private school tuition tax credit donations.
Leave A Comment
Latest "Tax Compliance" Articles
- Department of Labor Looks to Level the Playing Field
08-04-2010 3147 Views 0 Comments
- The Benefits of Employee Leasing
05-07-2010 3488 Views 0 Comments
- Healthcare Reform Update: Small Employer Tax Credit
04-08-2010 3241 Views 0 Comments
- Interview with Sales Manager Mike Plowman on Employer Tax Compliance
03-12-2010 2873 Views 0 Comments
- Arizona Tax Credits: New Employer Withholding Law
02-09-2010 2883 Views 0 Comments
- Why Should I Hire an Accountant For My Business?
01-08-2010 2626 Views 0 Comments
- New IRS Initiative Giving Rise to More Employment Tax Audits This Fall
08-05-2009 2825 Views 0 Comments
- Video: Can you be held personally responsible for Employer Taxes
07-27-2009 3073 Views 0 Comments
- Optimizing Your S Corporation Tax Breaks Through a Downturn
05-14-2009 2953 Views 0 Comments
- Accounting Basics - What is Income Statement?
04-20-2009 3222 Views 0 Comments
Related Articles | All Articles