Video: Can you be held personally responsible for Employer Taxeswritten by
3073 views | 0 comments
To encourage the prompt payment of withheld income and employment taxes, Congress passed a law that provides for the Trust Fund Recovery Penalty.
The video linked to this page discusses the personal liability the employer is exposed to when they administrate their own employees.
Leave A Comment
Latest "Tax Compliance" Articles
- Department of Labor Looks to Level the Playing Field
08-04-2010 3147 Views 0 Comments
- The Benefits of Employee Leasing
05-07-2010 3488 Views 0 Comments
- Healthcare Reform Update: Small Employer Tax Credit
04-08-2010 3241 Views 0 Comments
- Interview with Sales Manager Mike Plowman on Employer Tax Compliance
03-12-2010 2873 Views 0 Comments
- Arizona Tax Credits: New Employer Withholding Law
02-09-2010 2883 Views 0 Comments
- Why Should I Hire an Accountant For My Business?
01-08-2010 2626 Views 0 Comments
- New IRS Initiative Giving Rise to More Employment Tax Audits This Fall
08-05-2009 2825 Views 0 Comments
- Video: Can you be held personally responsible for Employer Taxes
07-27-2009 3073 Views 0 Comments
- Optimizing Your S Corporation Tax Breaks Through a Downturn
05-14-2009 2953 Views 0 Comments
- Accounting Basics - What is Income Statement?
04-20-2009 3222 Views 0 Comments
Related Articles | All Articles